hi
Today's a really bad day.
1.Sth happened
2.Buses took so long to come
3.Sch backgate was closed
4.Training venue got changed to VJ when we were ready in sch
5.We got booked cause we didnt wear our pinafores outta sch. ( WE WERE ALREADY IN OUR CAPS AND LONG SOCKS AND BOOTS ) We looked like Japanese dolls according to Ying Ying
6.Rained on and off so we had to keep changing
7.Waited at bus stop for more than half an hour for 31
8.Didnt feel like talking
9. Broke down in the bus over a few things
10.Sth's wrong with my ******
11.Dad keeps nagging
12.Hanisah's not online as promised
13.Im pmsing
Lucky number 13.
So thanks lavelle. ILY
I miss FIFAH and SITI and NART
): I actually cried thinking of the times we shared. going home together when i didnt have trng. at the start of the year i still remember staying back in school til 530, waiting for them to finish camp craft. Staying back in the NP room for no reason. Merayaping unnecessarily otw home. Complaining about their singing in the bus asking them to shut up. haha. waiting for them to finish their extended studies. Recess with them. going out with Fifah on Sundays when she ponned madrasah. I hope i can at least still do that (not the ponning, the going out with her). Oh yeah and not forgetting the bitching. HEHEHE. & Fifah asking me to get a bf while Nart tells me its best not to and Siti doesnt talk about it. haha. Good times. I MISS YOU!! I LOVE YOU! hahaa
Okay somehow that made me feel alot better.
I wanna drown myself in 90210 online. Hard to follow on tv cause i watch on both star world and Channel V. dk which ep follows after which. hmmm.
Im gonna go now. Im addicted to superhuman. AHHHH!!
It's not a bird, not a plane, it's my heart and it's goin, gone away <3