HHHHHHHHHHI
Otw to sch I met Siti.
My face is all sticky from training. Damn heavy rain today so we had to go indoors and end training early :D coach asked us to dream and i realised i wanna be 2nd base. oooooh.
Im bored today. There's nth to do. Im still thinking about my ________ speech. It must have an impact! Im scared.
I think Im gonna be bored when Sittaye leaves for Bali.
Who am I supposed to sms everyday?
:O
Ofcourse there are others but its never the same,you know?
im going off nowwwwwww
byeeeeeee hunnys
HAHA
shit sth's wrong with me
OHOH! BTW, FIFAH I MISS YOU TOO!!! :D
Im ready for your bullying. I'll take you on anytime. hahaaha
If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed