Hello.
I have a pimple in my nose that is clearly gonna burst with pass(sp?) anytime. gross. damn pain!
Im arguing with Khaleedah about whether Patrick Wolf is hot or not. -__- haha. he has red hair. eeeee. black better. and she said fullstop so i started to wonder why not halfstop or quarterstop. haha weird.
Im happier now. I've seen the brighter side of things. heh. Went for 55th Anniversary Dinner yesterday. concert was boring. saw zahwah (her nak kena sepak face on stage. hahaha. :D) and ain.
then DINNER. omg. 8 courses i think. There was chicken,abalone and stuff on a dish, shark's fin soup, roasted chicken, fried fish, some yam thing, mushroom and vegetables, fried rice with PRAWNS, grapefruit dessert. there was a free flow of drinks. k actually not free. we paid ready, they called it ETERNAL FLOW on the menu. it was coke and sprite, they refilled damn fast. had to go to the toilet alot. that's what we paid 50 bucks for. the tkgs teddy bear costs 500 bucks AFTER DISCOUNT. haha. damnit
I sat with (in order around a round table) Claire, Klarissa, Faidah, Astri, Ying Ying, Natasha, Hui Wen, Clarissa, Afifah. We fought over so many things. esp the prawns. hahaha. too lazy to explain but it was damn funny til my stomach hurt and i choked on rice. haha. haiz. the things one would do for prawns :DD After all that I was still hungry. cause of all the grabbing. haha
So two more days. somebody kill me now. Like two weeks ago I was so excited wanting time to fly. Now I wana click pause and have some time to think about it before it even arrives. TWO days. Going shopping today with mum. I hope. to buy stuff I need. Plus I need to collect my phone. YAY! Even if it's not fixed yet I WANT IT BACK! but anw, yeah I couldnt sleep last night cause I refrained from hugging my pooh bear in tigger costume or care bear or tigger or all my stuff toys on the bed. and didnt use my stuff toy which looks like a tissue box. haha. preparing for my TEN days away in China. omgomgomgomgomgomg. Rooming with Lydia and Astri now instead of Sally and Kazuki. I can't wait to go but Im scared too. Lavelle's tryna calm me down right now. Its working but not totally. AHHHHHHHHH! I've only packed halfway. I dont have running shoes. only my adidas which is like a going out shoe that i've been using as a running shoe. haha shhhhhh!
Im gonna miss everybody.
Im saying my goodbyes now in case I dont have time tomorrow.
Mum cant bug me to sweep the floor
Dad cant bug me to clean stuff or hang clothes or fold them and MORE
Bro's gonna take my bed and he wont have anyone to fight with over the comp
Feebee's gonna steal my stuff toys and claim my bed
Lavelle's gonna have no one to counsel and I can't help her if she's emo or just in a sucky mood even though I dont normally help. Gosh. Well things happen, everybody has her day. I'll miss you loads, my bunny ass! You'll definitely be the first person I text when I get back on next next Wednesday. I cant call you like you called me when you were at camp cause parents would kill me later on if they saw the bill. & you wont call me cause you're wasting money. So we'll just have to wait. I dont know what I need to say to you now, but when the time comes, I'll have the answer. ILY BUN! SEE YOU IN 12 DAYS!!
Zahwah. HAHA. my crappy friend. Im gonna miss you and our bitching and gossiping
Hanisah. I won't see you online anymore. O: take care syg. HAHA
Fifah. Don't worry about being a lucky charm and all that. The right one will come one day. Maybe just not now. If you're still sick, get better soon okay! ILY!
Pei Shan. Even though I haven't been talking to you much since holidays started, thank you for being there for me when I needed you. I'll miss you.
Okay. They are the ppl that smhw immediately popped up in my mind. The other important ones to me are going with me. haha. So yeah. Im gonna go now. I shall try to go online tmr if i have the time. No 90210! No Gossip Girl! OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!
Byebye!
Farewell!
Toodles!
I cant think of an appropriate song. hahaa. nvm then