HELLO
Today's....
okay actually (:
Me, mum and bro were sitting on the sofa watching mean girls when the door bell rang then mum went to check the peep hole but couldnt see anyth then she opened the door and dad was there covering the peep hole. it was nice to see him after so long (: I dont know when he's leaving for terengganu (sp?) again. Honestly, I dont really wanna know.
Ooh I just remembered sth. The other day I went home from tamp int in bus 3 alone. then I passed Siti's bus stop and it was so sad. Like I cant go home with her anymore. I dont really miss Fifah as much cause I still talk to her and see her sometimes when I go to school. & then today I have no idea why but I suddenly remembered that day we went to Guardian during fasting month and I said I was hungry then Siti wasnt fasting that day.
She: Just tahan a few more hours
Me: Who are you to say that right now? (since she wasn't fasting)
She: Im your kakak
It was sth to remember. heh. Then just now I ran my fingers through my hair and they got stuck. Then I was thinking why didnt I listen to Siti and not wax/gel my hair. So yeah, I miss her. I cant wait for 13th November when Os are finally over. Then they will all have free time to take me out. YAY!
My arms are aching. and this time BOTH hurt. OUCH. muscles are expanding. I think im going for my check-up tmr. I hope so. Gonna get my tetanus jab. THAT i dont want. Im scared.
my day has just been ruined.
fuck outta my life bitch.
bye