HELLO
I woke up at 10.30 cause I heard my bro talking to some girl then after rolling in bed after awhile i realised it was my cousin. -.- so much for the drama. hahahaa. hey i wanted some action ;)
So today's okay i guess. I haven't showered (as usual). HEHE. Im in the middle of my 90210 marathon. hahaha. Im at ep 5 waiting for it to load. bro beat me to it. didnt get to watch ytd cause dad threatened me to get off. hehe.
Lavelle's out today so I have nobody to text. hmph. i need to go to eastpoint to repair my charger or trade it for a replacement. Fifah wants to accompany me tmr but I have training ): eating up my life. but fun sometimes la. YAY SHAIKHA HAS AN EXTRA CHARGER!! wahahah. but one one condition. i must follow her to service her phone. hahaha. ok la.
K BYEEEEEE
Don’t you know I've tried and I've tried To get you off my mind But it don’t get no better As each day goes by And I'm lost and confused I've got nothing to lose Hope to hear from you soon
P.S. I'm still not over you