HELLO :DDD
Im sitting here in my cinderella pjs that says Beauty Preparedness o.O HAHA! Yes, I haven't showered. HEHE! shh!
Today is a good, happy day. It wont last that long but Im enjoying it while it does. :D
DONT YOU DARE RUIN IT!
Im addicted to Craig David's Unbelievable. Lavelle thought I was saying Craig David IS Unbelievable. -.- haha
IM HOME AND IM LAZY.
Mum thinks going out is so minah. & I ready used up one chance to go out on Monday so I cant go out now. damn. I hope she at least lets me go out with Whitesandians on Sunday. please,please,please.
Im gonna go now.
There's nth much to report about today.
FARAH LOVES YOU :DDDDDD
It's so unbelievable,
And I don't want to let it go,
Something so beautiful,
Flowing down like a waterfall.
I feel like you've always been,
Forever a part of me.
And it's so unbelievable,
to finally be in love,
Somewhere I never thought I'd be.