You know when I say I miss the sec4s
ppl will say "You still have the sec3s and 2s"
If i say i wanna go out with the sec4s but they're having Os
they say "You can still go out with the sec3s and 2s"
BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME AND SOMEHOW IT CAN NEVER BE THE SAME
It's not that they are bad
both are good in diff ways
IT'S DIFFERENT
I wanna go out.
Im bored.
HANISAH, Siti and Fifah owe me outings
Fifah owes me a post
PFFT
HAHA
SOMEBODY,ANYBODY TAKE ME OUT
PLEASE?
I've got nothing to say
Im home alone
YAY!
bro just came in
im...
talking to lavelle on msn
smsing sittaye (on my handphone?)
and singing melayu songs to myself
bro has joined me
hahaha
okay byeeeeeeeee (:
today's a happy day
cause my circle's complete
i hope it lasts for at least two days
please?
OHOH!
I went Parkway McD with Ameera today
YAY!!
I've been eating out everyday so far
ohno
Maybe if we both lived in a different world, yeah
It would be all good,
And maybe I could be your girl
But I can't, 'cause we don't,
You...