Mmmm
Today's Saturday
Yesterday's Friday
Tomorrow's Sunday
Sunday=open house
open house=oh no
tskk
today's a bitch
everybody's so stressed and i was in the center
that sucks
im reallyreally bored
there's no one on msn to talk to
if i wanna talk to that person,
that person doesnt wanna talk to me.
if that person wants to talk to me,
i dont wanna talk to that person.
most ppl i wanna talk to arent even online,
but as i thought about it,
i dont wanna talk to that person at all now.
there's no one to sms
i've tried
but ppl are sleeping
it's only 10.39PM
I'd better go
before it hurts me more
to think about it
I wanna run away from this
but something's holdin me back
I dont know what it is
but everytime I try to run
I get pulled back in
believing I wanna stay right here
because sometimes it feels right
to suffer the consequences of my actions
Love,
Farah