Im boreddddddddd
Somebody sms me
Call me
whatever
Mum doesnt let me go out with Farhah to Bugis
but she promised me that she'll let me go out next week
I guess I ready know my plans for next week
I just watched 15 min of
HARRY AND HIS BUCKET FULL OF DINOSAURS
HAHA!
Then the other 15 min of Kim Possible
Omg.
So lame
I've watched the same episodes last year.
Wanted to watch Desperate Housewives but it's the same episode as ytd
It's 2:39PM and I haven't showered.
:D
Mum's at aunt's baking sch
bro's having his physics paper
feebee's sleeping on MY bed after biting my toe
I have nth better to do.
American Dragon on tv now.
there's nobody to talk to on msn
I think Lavelle and all have gone to watch hsm3
sec3s & 4s are in sch or were i think
I feel so lazy
I woke up with my arm feeling like I just got injected
that numb feeling
k byeeeee
Cause everywhere I go
No matter what I do boy
I just can't get you out of my head
So it annoys me
You wasn't man enough
To come and tell me
That I was never the one
Like you said I was
You could have told someone
You knew you didn't love me anymore