I wanna change my blog skin but im too lazy
and cant be bothered right now.
hmmm
yesterday's training was hard core.
I was so rusty
so I couldnt do stuff
then i kept dropping the ball
im very sorry.
then we did weights.
ouch.
today i couldnt even get outta bed
then woke up 50 min late for e-learning but still in time
so hard to walk around the house
and mum wants me to go out to collect sth
NO WAY!
i wanna go back to sleep
finished e-learning even though i was supposed to start maths at 12
but i started at 11
screw it.
im too tired to wait for ppl to finish to talk to them
It's 12:57 P.M(yeah it's in the afternoon)
so goodnight world and all-who-inhabit-it
and thanks lavelle for helping me with the relink skin (:
byeeeeeee
you left me crying in the rain
on a warm summer's day