I feel... wrong
Like I've lost connection with the world.
seriously.
Everybody i was talking to on msn (which was like 7 ppl) all went off
Im not getting replies on my phone
Mum wont listen to me
Bro doesn't give a damn
One thing I hate about being in softball is that no one gets you.
When you talk abt sth, all they do is go umm,okay or sth.
worse still, my mum just totally ignores and deosnt say a word
bro just stares at his comp game.
Had training today
3rd one this week
supposed to have only 2 but today's gym
we did for abt 2 hours then trained
Coach Zhang has made me a lefty batter
Im the only one in the team.
She says maybe it was meant to be since im better using my left.
The problems with my righty batting cant be fixed apparently.
So yeah she says she wants to train me til i can do both.
so i have options
k nobody gets this
whatever
Im gonna go now.
I wonder what Lavelle's doing, why isn't she online?
I wonder why Fifah's studying now, isn't her paper on monday?
I wonder why Hanisah went off so early, isn't it friday?
I wonder why Sittaye's not replying, is she asleep?
I wonder how, I wonder why.
bye
"I dont love you like I loved you a few months back"
Ouch