HULLO!
I was texting Sittaye but I think she has fallen asleep
ohno
what am i to do now
khaleedah just finished telling me about fishy pins
but she's done so im bored
haziyah's not online idk why
hanisah's too tired from np even though she promised me but im okay with it cause i care that she's tired (: hahahahaha. im so nice
we had assembly this morn and vp,ms terry bid her farewell but she said this is no farewell cause there will always be a part of her heart that belongs to tkgs and also that we'll be seeing her soon cause she wants so come back for us. i think thats what she said. HEHE. I was too busy reading on how to make fishy pins. she even cried. so touching. i think i'll miss her even though it's only been one year.
haha. k im babbling
so anw had trng today.
something's wrong with me
i feel like a failure
oh wow.
Sittaye just replied.
YAY!!!
I have sth to do now.
okay byeeeeeeee
Well you pulled me under so I had to give inSuch a beautiful mess that's breaking my skinWell I hide all the bruises, I hide all the damage that's doneBut I show how I'm feeling until all the feeling has gone