HHHHHHI!
Im bored bored bored.
Everybody is busy with their lives
That's just sad
I shall explain everybody else's lives
Lavelle's watching Heroes Marathon
Hanisah's entertaining her guests
Fifah's eating either rice or nuggets(i told her to go with rice)
Sittaye's dancing around as usual
FARAH has just finished drinking soup and being shouted at.
Great. Fifah has just signed out. She promised to text me. we'll see. hehe.
I feel like I finally have control over my life. Instead of having one and not the other, I kinda learnt to balance all. Im gonna work to make it last. Some will understand what im saying.
Training tmr and thursday. wheeee. i feel kinda lazy. but at least i've finally got plans now. haha. thursday is also that movie marathon @ z's house. ): damn. saturday's ymc. i hope i wont regret going.
There are no more interesting books to read. no more interesting shows.
I finally watched a movie today.. Cinderella Story AGAIN. hehe. its still nice laa.
k byeeeeeee
Now I’m speechlessOver the edgeI’m just breathlessI never thought that I’d catch thisLovebug again