hello
today is a painful day
my shoulders are aching like crap
its so painful to carry stuff which normally feel lighter
godd
two days in a row of gym
there's nothing interesting today
went to collect pineapples with mum
then dropped by outside mosque while in my shorts
i didnt know we were going there!
mum said dont need to change so i just went in that.
pfft
then after that she still scolded me for wearing shorts
gahh
at least i got dendeng from geylang
YAY
I want that womanizer song by britney even though it's annoying
it's nice i guess
people are busy today
Lavelle's at church
Pei Shan's doing sth, idk what but she's sick now. i hope you get better Night (:
Fifah's studying for Os
My bro's studying for Os
Sittaye is out I think
Fatin just went offline so i didnt get to talk to her
Sigh.
Well at least there's Hanisah to the rescue
:D
I hope this weekend wont turn out disastrous just like every other weekend
Im happy today, dont you dare take that away from me
okayyy
tataaaaaa
Im addicted to Miss Independent
WHOO!
She got her own thing That's why I love her Miss independent Won't you come and spend a little time