Hello
i am using the comp.
hehe
not like i didnt use in a long time
but still
o.O
the tv repairman just came in
he's drilling away my tv
yay
no sch today
i dont wanna go anymore
what's the point anw
pfft
had last papers yesterday
hml and lit
then everybody was screaming their way out and hugging each other
but i couldn't be bothered
my mood was spoiled
went home then jalan raya with my mum's ex-colleagues from coach
i am getting bored if you haven't realised
few ppl online whom i normally talk to
talking to haziyah and my competing with rury has stopped
that annoying dude just signed in
he called me cuttie
I DONT WANT
and lavelle's not online to laugh at me about this today
haziyah says i should say "my kakak says dont talk to you"
haha
i feel like a kiddo
i shall ignore
hmmm.
i want to talk to bimbo bitch
but she's busy watching the zohan
haiyo
i want to talk to ppl damnit
):
im gonna link ppl who asked to be linked
ok bye this is getting boring
Hey, gotta be strong gotta be strong but,I'm really hurting now that your goneI thought maybe I'd do some shoppingBut I couldn't get past the door andNow I don't know, now I don't know ifI'm ever really gonna let you go andI couldn't even leave my apartmentI'm stripped down torn up about it//edit " To Farah,link me and,take it easy like seriously,don wanna see you cry again,like when your hands start to shiver,then your lips and your eyes get all waterry and then,IT HAPPENS...you cry publically and lavelle and i don know what to do but make you think of the egg sandwichness of your egg sandwich and sarah is sitting next to you, not getting a clue of what is happening.then you start laughing bout me and lavelle staring blankly at your face.lol.i have to start learning to get use to that.i mean seriuosly.:) "haha. pei shan's blog has interesting facts about me. whoopsk byeeit's easy for them to say you're not worth it cause they dont know who you are