HELLO.
first,updates on my i-love-you list
(not in pic)
I <3 color="#33cc00">green headphones
THANK YOU! I COULDN'T WISH FOR A BETTER BIRTHDAY.I LOVE YA (:
todayfridayfridayfriday
so today we celebrated teachers' day in sch.
it was be yourself day so i wore my black baju from london,not caring about the theme,famous ppl.
i mean its be YOURSELF day not be SOMEBODY ELSE day.
supposed to end at 11 but concert lasted til 1130 and they had to cut out some programs.
ran back to class cause i acc left my DAD'S SUNGLASSES on the teachers' table.
later smbdy prasan its a present. hehh.
then met hanisah and haziyah and ayeshah to take mrt to go wsps(white sands pri sch).
first time talking to hanisah in person. o.O
first they didnt let us in then when they let us go in for about 10 min,they shooed us but we stayed awhile cause they got to see mrs teo.
my teachers didnt come out at all so yeah,bummer.
saw mrs poh though.
shes pregnant again!
she thought me in p4,doubt she'll rmbr.
met andrea and others from 6D.
(i shall elaborate since i got nth better to do and im bored)
so we went tamp and walked back and forth btwn tampines mall and century square for like less than 3 hours.
ate mcd with hanisah while haziyah went shopping with her friend.
met up,bought z's present and found out sth upsetting.
pfft.
yadayadayada..
made them send me to inter and then wait for the bus to arrive.
29 came but i didnt wanna take cause it came so early.
then i let it go and told them later.
then i got scolded.
HAHAHA.
THANKS FOR LETTING ME TAG ALONG :D
okayyy,i shall go now
byeeeee
Boy I can’t help but wait Till you get back with her it don’t change Can’t help but wait Till you see that with me it ain’t the same Can’t help but wait Till you see you for what you really are Baby boy you are a star And I can’t help but waitLabels: All I ever think about is you