Hello
thank you pei shan, jacelyn, lavelle, afiqah, eunice, khaleedah, sarah, zahwah, riny, ain, shaikha, farzana, glenda, sasha, farah aishah for a memorable bday party (:
(if i left out your name,tell me)
ohya! & SHAHIRAH for the splash!! hahaha. the water was so cold.
so, we celebrated my belated bday today at the field.had a chocolate cake,with pressies and cards and songs and photos and masks and garfield paper cups and coke which we brought back to class.
I LOVE YOU GUYS (:
(in random order)
I <3THEM for the party
I <3pei shan for the happy bday balloon,soft toy,paper airplane,plannign my party
I <3softballers for the splash
I <3haziyah for the pooh in tigger costume
I <3hanisah for the pooh in tigger costume
I <3hijanah for the pooh in tigger costume
I <3siti for the care bear and the bottles of messages and the letter
I <3khaleedah for the card,mini balloon,pencilcase,badge and being there for my party
I <3klarissa for the WORLD'S BEST FRIEND coaster and letter
I <3jessica for the adidas shoe bag and letter
I <3afiqah for the card
I <3lavelle for the tigger and letter
I <3sarah for the handphone holder and card
I <3claire for the snacks
I <3eunice for the musical box and letter
I <3ameera for the pouch and my hershey's thats coming and card
I <3jacelyn for the card and planning my party
I <3zahwah for the card
I <31E1 for the bday song
I <3rury for the letter
I <3 fifah and siti for the upcoming outing to dk where
I <3 fifah for the hug
I <3siti for the upcoming hug
I <3ain for the i-know-what-they-mean thing
I <3LB for the upcoming headphones and upcoming surprise that you refuse to tell me about
I <3EVERYONE WHO WISHED FOR WISHING ME :D
(if i left out your name,you MUST tell me)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY 25TH AUGUST 2008 MEMORABLE :D
thank you for being my friends (:
LOVE,
13-year-old-Farah
:D