12 DAYS
Had team talk today then left at 4,while it was raining and reached airport at 4.50. waited for parents until 5.40.i walked back and forth on travellators.dad went in first cause he had to brief the crew first and mum hung aroung with me outside.it was sad sending her off.and normally,i never cry when i send my parents off but then i watched through the glass i knew i was gonna miss her alot.there was this family with a kid and the kid kept waving at his mum thru the glass saying "byebyebyebye" and the grandma said in malay,so poor thing,their grandchild's being separated from his mum.and after hearing that,i couldnt control my tears anymore so i just let go.alot.they went san francisco btw.
im on the 3rd floor now.hais.swapped with 3/2 cause ayeshah is injured.i've been talking to khaleedah alot thanks to that.shes stalking my socks i tell ya.
had swimming ytd and suffered leg cramp then when i got out of the pool,i realised muscles had formed where it cramped.now theyre big and hard. AND aching.ouch.
Thursday-TKG vs St.Theresa's Convent.. CMON CDIV!! (:
im gonna take mrt with siti and amirah until next next monday.tomorrow and wed fifah's taking too. :DD
OHOH!! i cooked rice just now.and aqida scolded me for not washing it first.HAHA.how was i supposed to know?!and it turned out hard.bleargh.
byebye byebye byebye
I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on I wish
I could talk to you for a while
Miss you but I try not to cry
As time goes by