HELLOOOOOO...
I haven't been online for a week or more..
Just got back from softball camp. (:
RECAPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
Day1! Dad drove me to the back gate bus stop and i reached at 6.35 when we were supposed to reach by 7.30. was scary sitting there all by myself with my MP4 plugged in and ALOT of foreign workers walking by. I panicked and started smsing ppl.then Drusilla came for npcc early so she sat with me. Rury came soon after. "Checked-in" to room blablabla.. morn training was games and batting. was so weak cause im no morning person. Claire went home during lunch, so we were left with,me,angelynn,klarissa,afifah and joyce. second training was abit better but still,was sleepy. Kavya joined us later on.
Day2! Played DOG & BONE!!! damn funn. even though i was so easily thrown off. was the only sec one. then the seniors played violent version. my no. was the same as Fatin so when we went,I'd always slide stomach down n grab the handkerchief then fatin wld grab the other end while standin up, and drag me off the mat. then when they called afew no.s to fight for it, i jumped on top of the whole fight then diyana kicked off. i flew with style.haha. then another time zoe said "you! go away!" then she grabbed me by the arms n flung me off. still..FUN! aft tt training.blablabla.
Day3! Played Friendly Game. Cdiv vs Bdiv. Klarissa played rightfield first then halfway through coach subbed me in for her. dint get any balls cos none flew back to rightfield. so anw, batting.. diyana as pitcher. first pitch,strike. second,strike. third came straight towards me and hit my left eye. straightaway collapsed to the ground then my helmet n cap flew off n was rolling on the ground.then coach jo and coach zhang started laughing. then coach jo pulled me up by the arm. according to the rest of the sec ones,they were watching and thought it hit my helmet then i straightaway fell back. Iced my eye while coach was showing the sec2s how to bat properly. it swelled up later but wasnt that bad thanks to the ice. somehow,i actually wanted it to swell up alot.cause no body part of mine actually did before.amusing. below my eye,there's a blue black covered by abit of redness.
/edit(14/6)Coach forced us to gulp down all the water in our full bottles. some ppl had very little to drink. i had 1l. damn. it was so fcking plain. then i crossed over to the "finished" side and straightaway turned to puke in the drain. alot gushed out frm my mouth and nose. she made us eat 2 watermelon slices at night.big slices,mind you.
Day4! was supposed to go beach aft the seniors had another friendly game. this time,was like some reunion. i think almost every level had some ppl who came.evn those who are 21 this year. so anw,beach cancelled so went for lunch at KFC then went back to watch EIGHT BELOW. quite slow but ok only.not fantastic. had the gift(below $5)exchange in the end.diyana got my childish bottle tingy which is worth $15. hehe.. i shall not elaborate. I got a ROXY pencilcase but idk who its from.i think one of the sec3s. The hugging part was nice. most ppl were like "grow taller" and all tt kinda tings.haha. natasha was the only one who said "take care of your eyes. you only have one pair." something along those lines.
/edit(14/6) ate watermelons AGAIN.this time,infront of her. ):
Too lazy to unpack my bags now.the journey home was so tiring.had to top up card with my heavy bags.smsed bro to help me at bus stop but he only read when i got back.heavy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Khaleedah has asked me to post pics of FEEBEE. I shall.










OHOH!! My bro bought me a sling bag from KL

It has gold borders
I think I shall go now
Byebye (:
/edit. Im going to London on Tuesday.confirmed. please dont try to contact me if needed. cause my bill is high enough.if you do,i'll be tempted to reply. darn,now i hv to finish ALL my hw by Mon at least. gg for training on Monday i think.with klarissa. Nationals start on Thursday of the first week of sch. so fast...
Now as the summer fades, I let you slip away
You say I’m not your type, But I can make you sway.
It makes you burn to learn, You’re not the only one
I'd let you be if you put down your blazing gun.
Now you’ve gone somewhere else, Far away
I don’t know if I will find you (find you, find you).
But you feel my breath, On your neck
Can’t believe I’m right behind you (right behind you).