FUCCKKKKKKK. im stressed enough and i just blogged out one whole post and the comp hanged.great just great.
anw,im back and freakin out. im gonna get punished by coach tmr cause i smsed instead of called her.touched down at arnd 8am.
flight there was singapore to mumbai-5hrs.mumbai transit-3hrs.mumbai to london-9hrs
flight back was london to mumbai-8hrs.mumbai transit-13hrs.mumbai to singapore-5hrs
went to STAMFORD BRIDGE(chelsea stadium),LONDON BRIDGE(pfft),TOWER BRIDGE(ok la),WEMBLEY STADIUM(national stadium),PRIMARK(shorshopshop),MARKS & SPENCER(yawn),LONDON EYE,RIVER THAMES,BIG BEN... i think thats all.
im tired,pissed off,freakin out,sleepy,confused,scared.
havent unpacked,havent done my homework. started on sing to the dawn at mumbai airport.thats good i guess.
shall post pics next time.
besides chelsea stuff,bro bought me arsenal pencilcase with gunnersaurus(mascot) from emirates stadium. lavelle is pissed.hehe
parents thought of going to manchester but there was no time.
so damn hard to find souvenirs within my budget. stuff looked cheap but its x3.
i need to unpack my bag,open letterbox,do my homework,pack my schoolbag. BUSYBUSY
i miss people. :( esp fifah. hehe. i'll do your survey next time ok.in a rush.
gtg do homework to hand in tmr.BYE
Damn, ain't it crazy when you're loveswept
You'd do anything for the one you love
Cause anytime that you needed me, I'd be there
Its like you were my favorite drug
The only problem was that you was using me
In a different way that I was using you
But now that I know that it's not meant to be
You gotta go, I gotta wean myself off of you