HELLOOOO..
2day was average.ups n downs.
Before assembly-filed science stuff.studied D&T.didnt really learn anyth.Assembly-sang n pledged :)Malay-watched Bawang Putih Bawang Merah cos its a "lagenda" according to cikguScience-did scientific stuffHistory-smsed my mum,talking abt american idol.then wen i tld the rest david cook won,there was ALOT of screaming.seriously.then teachr was asking "what happened here"HAHA.RECESS-ate two fishcakes n almost choked.ran for D&T.tk D&T.came out a more peaceful person with no stress.whoo!it was easier than expected.the first D&T batch ppl wer telling us"ure gna fail" i hope i dont.haha.i think i shld b ok.maybe just pass,i hope.Legacy-discussed with Zahwah,Sarah & pei wen abt dating.Mrs F gv us tips on it.:O hahaLiterature-snoresnore.we were walking arnd when Mr Z asked us to do work.dint do anw.MATHS-omg,im in love with maths.AHAHA.so damn funn to do sums.cool.i had ONE more qn to freedom but unfortunately bell rang.onli yi zhen finished up all.got distracted by ZAHWAH bsd me.hahaAFTER-had softball team phototakingi guess today is a busy day.oh how funn. hmm...was so stressed before recess.after was muchmuch better.D&T whee!!
after maths,changed in class to my jersey.first time wearing.haha.so jakun.then ameera came in to my class n sat bsd my place.then i cleared some books frm my table to bring home after ameera's inspirational speech.hehe.then put my bag dwn at the canteen blablabla.went to foyer and melissa asked us to go find the sec 3s n 4s. so i went with esther.then found them in the hall...was late for phototaking.then i cried before the photo was taken cos i felt insulted.everyth's abt my height.then when Ms Tay said according to height,everybdy straightaway said "FARAH FIRST" then everyth tt hpns in my life is affected by my height.coach wans me to b shortstop.
then aft pics,went bck to canteen to meet ameera n supposedly go home but her parents were fetching so i tk my bag n walked arnd alone.then saw pei shan n sat with her.she was depressed waiting for claudia to gt bck frm her phototaking.ate chicken chop...called fifah and then met them outside.shikin was making fun of my height,then i rmbrd what hpnd with phototaking.then i brkedwn crying.haha.n shikin was poking me then siti n fifah realised i was crying.haha.then they were tryna comfort me.it worked.went home in jersey and shorts all the way.
hmm..got nth to talk abt.
may be back later
byebye:)
I'm gonna keep walking Though it may seem far I'm gonna keep preaching When life gets too hard Not gonna let you bring me down I take the high road I'm gonna keep climbing Till I see the top I'm gonna keep trying Though I may get lost Not gonna let you bring me down I take the high road