Hello..
for somebody who thinks my previous post was abt me gving up on blogging(Farah Nabilah),I'm not. tt was abt sth else tt is ok now but abit weird...things r not gna b the same but i guess its ok.
hmm...gt nth better to do.no comments to reply cos i replied all redi.no tags cos i replied redi.then..yea.just watched Meet The Fockers for the first time.ok lah the show.
im still pmsing but not as bad as ytd.2day my mum gv me the cashcard to buy cat food using nets.n it was UOB so my bro kpt asking hw we wer gna withdraw if there was no UOB machine arnd.then he asked more than twice so i shouted "WE ARE USING NETS!".then at McD,i wanted McSpicy so i tld him redi but he kept asking again n again.so,i snapped again"I WANT MCSPICY!" then the radio channels wer playing sucky songs.boring. hmm..today's such a boring day.
im
confused.everybdy says 2mw no sch..except FIFAH! who says that there is cos the school din gv letter n dint tell us abt it..im
lost. I hv been inspired to make my posts more colourful..since im bored i shall do that.hmm..Siti's (Kakak) gg to Johor tmrw n Jakarta frm next Sat to nextnext Sat...boo..hw boring for me.she says i still have Haziyah.woahk.i shall go bugg Haziyah when she comes online.yay!ahaha.HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! :( Im gonna change my attitude. I shall not talk as much(progressing) & maybe decide to be more girly.haha. & apparently,Siti was a netballer before joining interact! :O .haha.if ure reading this,i cldnt help it. cool ....hehe.I shall stop with colours. k,im starting to think i freak seniors out cos im friendly(freakishly,maybe)..haha. so far,ive asked Sally and she said no,im not.but idk,maybe shes being nice.ahaha..im a weeeeeeeiiirrrrrrrdddddoooooo. ooh,I see Siti (Sista) online.OOH..interesting person.shes not talking to me either.. :( but idk why..i feel unwell.boo!! esp bored. boredom kills.damndamndamn.
OOHOOH ive sudenli rmbrd i used to be a JOJO fan.maybe i still am.haha. I love Coming For Y0u.
nicenice.I'm breaking down,
I just can't take it anymore,oh no
I won't let you go,
You know I'm coming for you
No matter what it's gonna take,
I gotta make this move
You're the one that I choose,
You know I'm coming for you
And I just can't go another day,
Without you next to me