HELLO
today's lessons wer so boring
PE-captain's ball with hula-hoop[last lesson as Sports Capt. :( ]Maths-did SAIL[project for 1/1 & 1/2] didnt get it @ allArt-Mdm Seah didnt come.finished my canvas painting.not satisfied thoughRECESS-went to watch NPHistory-learnt more abt how to ans SBQ esp the common criteria.must rmbr ttScience-collected stuff meant for legacy.got HOMEWORK. the whole chapter 6.damnLiterature-mr z just talked abt sing ot the dawn.gt pissed by someone.Had Class General Meeting then left early cos i told Fifah & Siti 5 min but needed more so i took 20 min then left.
when i came outta school zahwah,ain and riny were there then zahwah thought i was gg bck with them.[sorry,zahwah. i redi planned in the morn.]
in the bus,slept frm bedok to tamp,i tink.was listening to music then onli missed one song apparently.
today is not a memorable day somehow.
letter-writing will hv to stop during the hols,except for anisa.i'll still see her during camp n training.OOH,camp.it goes like this
D1--"Check-In",Games & Training,Lunch,Games & Training,Dinner,Movie & RestD2--Wake Up,Breakfast,Games & Training,Lunch,Games & Training,Dinner,Night games & RestD3--Wake Up,Breakfast,Friendly game & Training,Lunch,Friendly game,Dinner,RestD4--Wake Up,Breakfast,Freindly game,Picnic & gift exchange at ECP,Return to sch & pack up.BREAK CAMP AT 6 PM.i guess im excited but the training part.uhhh.....hope it'll be fun.Esther & Yu Mei not gg.boo.
gtg.....atsirah has inspired me>>>>TIME FOR TELLY BYEBYE :D
Just a friend That’s all I’ve ever been to you Oh, just a girl Who wants to be the center of your world But I ain’t got much to offer but my heart and soul And I guess that’s not enough for you to notice me I’m just your girl And I guess that’s all I’ll ever be to you To you, you