FUCK YOU SONY ERICSSON PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO CALL ME TO TELL ME THAT YOU DINT GET MY PHONE READY IN TIME.WASTE MY TIME.GO WALK FROM COUSIN'S HOUSE TO TAMPINES MRT STATION WHICH IS 2 STOPS AWAY ++.THEN WAIT FOR MRT THEN TAKE MRT TO SIMEI THEN WALK TO EASTPOINT AND GO ALL THE WAY UP TO 3RD FLOOR THEN WALK TO YR STUPID CENTRE,PRESS BUTTON THEN SMACK MACHINE TO MAKE PAPER COME OUT WITH MY NUMBER ON IT THEN WASTE MY STRENGTH TEARING THE PAPER WITH THE UNLUCKY NUMBER THEN WALK TO SEAT THEN SIT DOWN THEN USE STRENGTH TO PRESS MOTOROLA BUTTON TO TURN OFF THEN LIFT OFF THE METAL COVER N FORCE OUT THE BATTERY WITH MY NAILS AND RISKED BREAKING A NAIL(HAHA.BIMBO)THEN TAKE OUT SIM CARD AND PUT IN THE PLASTIC WITH THE W580i BATTERY,BATTERY COVER AND MEMORY CARD.THEN WASTE MY MUSCLE STRENGTH TO GRIN AND MINDPOWER TO THINK ABOUT THE HAPPYNESS OF GETTING IT BACK ONLY TO TELL ME....
YOUR PHONE IS NOT READY YET
MY HEART SANK I TELL YOU.GRRRRRRRR.SO FUGGIN PISSED.THEN I READY WAITED 3D/4N THEN THEY'RE GONNA MAKE ME WAIT 4D/5N MORE THANKS TO SUNDAY BEING A NON-WORKING DAY.THE PHONE IS STILL IN THE DAMN CENTRE YOU KNOW!!AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
at least i got kfc la.hehe
k,anw,i feel so lazy to go out nowadays.going online from the time i wake up to the time i sleep has been a pleasure.still,it would be nice to go out with funn people(hint/hint/hint).hehe.
anw,Rury wants me to post about her..hmm...so..today i found out..Rury's partner-in-crime is her best friend.she thinks that its good that ive never met him before.she has a terrapin and fishies who live beside each other but not together cos the pet shop owner said dont.she has a bro who is 24.a sis who is 20 and was from tkg.her mum went to tk tech to do technical stuff.her bday is on the 11th July 1994.she thinks she's mature.she hates training.her dream position in softball is ________________.she sleeps @ 1am nowadays.she thinks sleeping at 1030 is early.k,done.
byebye for now and hello for the future :)
And before the curtain falls, and we act this out again
Maybe I should risk it all and state...
That I'm officially going on
The record just say I'm in love with you
I'm officially everything you hoped that I would be
This time I'll tell the truth
I'm officially wrong I know
For letting you go the way I did
Unconditionally more... than I ever was before
I'm officially yours